Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Midterms are approaching...what?!?!



Recipe Below




Green Smoothie Recipe:
1 cup of coconut water
1 cup of baby spinach
1/2 cup frozen fruit
1/2 cup of greek yogurt (mine is yoplait berries)
top it off with some ice and blend
It's not the prettiest smoothie but it taste great!!!

So as Midterms are approaching I thought I would share some study tips and some fun study break ideas. So I am one of those weird people who can not study in complete silence so I always study while listening to music like Taylor Swifts new album or watching my fav TV show and right now I am re-watching the HBO show called Girls, which is an awesome show for college girls on adulthood and expectations that we have post graduation. So invest in some good noise cancelling headphones if your studying in groups like I always do! Studying in a group helps you understand things you may not get a full grasp on and keep you entertained, making studying a little fun. I am in nursing school so for me every week is finals week pretty much. We cover vasts amounts of information in a little amount of time so the only time I have to hangout with friends is when we study together. Another tip I have is to make healthy snack like a green smoothie or have trail mix because eating chips at 2 am will eventually catch up to you. Believe me I know, I still hate looking at those pictures from sophomore year when I gained about 10 lbs which my loving brother insisted he had to point out every time I went home for winter break. So after I lost the weight I made a vow to not have junk food as a study snack and avoid whataburger after going out! Little changes like that and working out definitely helped! Anyways whether you are a freshman or a senior getting a study routine down helps to get in the zone; so everyone good luck with you midterms and may the curve be ever in your favor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment