Wednesday, June 3, 2015

First Week in SC

So I officially graduated from college...
Which is kind of weird to even say or grasp my head around. Anyways after all that work I moved across the country well actually half way around the country with Mr. J to start our lives together. We are now living in South Carolina in a tiny but cozy apartment. So here is a little glimpse of the past two weeks for me. Life here has been pretty laid back filled with late night movies, farmers markets, cute restaurants, and trying to organize our new place.Which is a complete 360 from my life back in Texas even though I miss my family and Texas will always be home moving to SC has been great and the ocean views and mossy trees make the move a little easier!







Strawberry Island Smoothie Recipe
- 6 frozen strawberries
-5 pieces of frozen pinapple
-1/3 cup of spinach
-1 small banana
-1 cup of almond/coconut milk
-1/3 cup of ice

( These are the portions for a single serve smoothie)

P.S. Would love to know what some of y'alls fav smoothies recipes are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment