Saturday, October 25, 2014

Plaid flannel + Fur = FALL


1.) Gold Watch 2. Plaid shirt 3. Fur Vest 4. Black Ripped Skinnies 5. Gold Pave Bracelet Black Cognac Booties


So I am pretty new to this blogging world, I have always admired the lovely blog ladies I follow and decided to give it a try. I have a love for fashion and all pretty things and wanted to share some of my freshly pic'd items I have chosen for the fall. So for my fall essential these are a few of my staples. This season I have been obsessed with faux fur vests and plaid I pretty much wear plaid everyday it's more fashionable now than ever since the 90's grunge is back in, yet the plus side is that it's super comfortable for students like me. I usually were a flannel with some leggings and riding boots to class and I'm good to go! As far as the fur vest it took me a while to get comfortable to wear it and now I can't seem to take it off I pair it with pretty much everything! I got mine at my local Tjmaxx for $20 which is such a steal since I had been on the hunt for one for a few months. So If you can find one for under $50 just jump on the band wagon and buy one I swear you won't regret it! It can take a boring outfit to totally Glam really fast! Anyways I hope you enjoyed some of my fall essentials and would love to hear about some of y'alls!!

 Hope y'all have a great weekend- Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment